Designer Wedding Gowns ranging from $200 – $500 (Discounted up to 90%!)
Bridesmaid, Mother-of-the-Bride/Groom and Formal Dresses — $100
Flower Girl Dresses — $25
All event proceeds raised will support Junior League of Long Island community projects which directly benefit women and children on Long Island.
WE ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!
Bridal Super Sale event details:
Thanks to generous donations from local designers and boutiques, our one-of-a-kind charitable event allows you to purchase a wedding dress off the rack, at a deeply discounted price! Each appointment will be 45 minutes to shop and try-on dresses. You will have a personal consultant to assist you with selecting gowns, trying-on, etc.
Other important points to note:
1) Dresses are first come, first serve. (No Holds)
2) Prices are as marked. Condition is as is. Dresses are Final Sale.
3) Appointments are required. We will not be able to accommodate walk-ins.
4) Brides can bring along ONE guest for the appointment.
5) Please arrive on time to your appointment to ensure you get your fully allotted time. Once arrived, please wait in your car until we have called you to come in.
6) You will be required to sign a sample sale waiver attesting to your understanding of all the sample sale rules.
7) Dresses may be tried on, however, you must remove all makeup and lipstick prior to arriving at your appointment. Complimentary makeup remover wipes and tissues will be available.
8) Social Distancing Guidelines will be in effect!
– Upon arrival, you will be asked to fill out and sign a COVID waiver and have your temperature taken.
– All staff and guests must wear a mask. If you need one, we are more than happy to provide one for you.
– We respectfully ask that all guests remain 6 feet apart.
– If you are not feeling well, please reschedule your appointment for another day. If your guest is not feeling well, we ask that they stay home.
– We will provide masks, hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, tissues, make-up remover wipes, and gloves available as needed.
RSVP to our Facebook Event for updates and sneak peaks!
We look forward to meeting you and hope that we can help you find your dream gown!
For more information or questions, contact email@example.com
or call 516-340-0288.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who will love the Bridal Super Sale?
● We welcome all brides! Sample Sales are great for brides with a quickly approaching wedding date, those who want a “second” dress to change into, those on a strict budget looking for an affordable option, or just anyone who loves a great deal!
● We are especially happy to help local brides affected by the on-going COVID-19 pandemic. Whether you had to change your plans to a mini-mony (small ceremony and reception) or put plans on hold, whatever the case may be, we are here for you!
Are the dresses new or used?
● The majority of wedding gowns are samples from the designer or local wedding boutiques. There are some pre-loved dresses that have also been donated, of which will be marked accordingly.
What sizes will be available?
● Our wedding gowns range in size from 2 to 20. However, the majority are standard sample sizes 2-12.
● Bridal sizing isn’t like typical women’s clothing sizes. While you might be a size 4-6 in jeans, you’re in fact likely a bridal size 8-10, and if you’re a size 14-16, you’re likely a 18-20. Don’t worry about it–sizing is just a number!
What brands are the dresses?
● The majority of the wedding gowns are Marisa Bridal, plus a selection from Allure Bridal, Morilee, Mackenzie Michaels. There are also individual dresses from designers such as Ralph Lauren, Lazaro, Jianini, Wtoo, Casabalanca and more!
What if the dress is damaged?
● All of the dresses in the Super Sale are either samples or pre-loved. There may be some normal wear and tear, but nothing extreme that can’t be addressed. If a dress has damage, the price of the dress has been discounted accordingly.
Can I try on the dresses?
● Absolutely! Dresses may be tried on after you sign our sample sale waiver. We ask that you please be careful with the gowns. If you wish to try on an item, you are responsible for keeping it in the condition in which it was provided.
What style dresses do you have?
● A plethora! We have simple, classic, romantic, formal, glamorous, traditional, etc. Silhouettes include A-line, mermaid, ballgown, sheath and more. There is a wide variety of detail styles, such as ornate beading, full lace, combination lace and beading, bejeweled bodices, beautiful backs, trains, unadorned silks and so much more.
● Check out the photo gallery and RSVP to the Facebook Event for a sneak peek at the dresses available! We will be updating and adding pictures up until the event.
Can I bring family/friends to my appointment?
● We know this is an important decision and you may want another opinion, so brides can bring along ONE guest for the appointment. (This limit will be strictly enforced to abide by Social Distancing Guidelines).
Can I put a dress on hold?
● We are not able to accommodate holds of any kind. Like typical sample sales, dresses do sell quickly and are final sale, so be ready to make a decision on the spot.
Can I return my dress if I change my mind?
● We are unable to accept returns from this special event. But don’t worry we know you are going to love the dress you pick, not only because it’s beautiful but because it was such a STEAL! Plus, you have your consultant, guest and virtual phone-a-friends to help you. You’ll be saying yes to the dress on the spot with ease.
What should I bring (or not bring) to my appointment?
● Bring a mask or face covering.
● Leave your large bags and accessories home for the day. Please wear minimal jewelry to avoid snagging the delicate dresses.
● You are naturally beautiful so please remove all makeup and lipstick prior to arriving at your appointment. We will require that you use our complimentary makeup remover wipes and tissues before trying on any dresses.
What about bridesmaids or formal dresses?
● You can purchase a bridesmaid or formal dress for upcoming weddings, military balls, black tie events, fundraiser events, bridal showers, etc. for only $100 per dress!
● We will have sizes 2-24, with the majority in sample sizes 8-12. Brands include Mackenzie Michaels, Ashley & Justin Bridesmaid, Alfred Angelo, Watters & Watters and many more!
Will there be dresses added to the floor or any discounts on the last day?
● All dresses will be on the floor from the start (no additional dresses will be added throughout the event). Prices will be as marked with no additional discounts provided on later dates.
Do you have accessories, such as veils, headpieces or belts?
● We do not have veils, headpieces or individual belts for sale. However, our Thrift Shop (located downstairs from the Bridal Super Sale) is filled with wonderful finds that are constantly changing – so be sure to check there after your appointment.
● We have a large quantity of various lace that will be available for purchase. You may even find yards of additional lace to make your dress! You could use this lace for alterations or to create anything from shawls to table linens to matching bridal face masks (the must have wedding accessory of 2020).
How long is my appointment? Can I get extra time?
● Each appointment is 45 minutes. Please arrive on time, as we will not be able to extend appointments. You will be asked to wait in your car until it is time for our team to check you in.
What methods of payment do you accept?
● Major credit cards or cash are both acceptable methods of payment. We ask you to be considerate of the global pandemic and use a credit card where you can to limit cash exchange.
Is there parking?
● Yes! You can park in the Junior League of Long Island Thrift Shop/Headquarters parking lot located behind the building while attending the Bridal Super Sale.
What COVID-19 safety precautions will there be?
● Our team will greet you upon entry to maintain safety and traffic flow. You will be asked to check-in with your one guest (if applicable), fill out a COVID questionnaire and have your temperature checked. If you are feeling sick, we ask that you please contact us prior to your appointment and stay home.
● To keep everyone safe, masks must be worn at all times by everyone. Our faces may be covered but you’ll know we are smiling. If you need a mask, just ask your consultant and we will be happy to provide one.
● Masks, hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes and gloves will be available.
● While we will be limiting the number of people in the room, please still practice social distancing. Not sure how far apart six feet is…just imagine a very long train.
For more information or questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 516-340-0288.
Ready to make your Bridal Super Sale appointment?