Dear Family and Friends,
The countdown to Giving Tuesday is on! In an effort to provide life-changing opportunities for underserved women and children in our local communities, the Junior League of Long Island is embracing Giving Tuesday. Giving Tuesday is an international movement to create a day of charitable giving at the beginning of the holiday season. This year, it’s on December 3 and we hope you’ll join us!
Your contribution will allow us to:
- expand our literacy program for elementary children
- provide safe places for children to play by building playgrounds at local community centers
- run career readiness programs for women seeking employment to support their families
- educate children on healthy lifestyle habits
- feed Long Island families on Thanksgiving
As we begin this season of thankfulness and giving, will you join us to build better futures for the women and children in our communities?